Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How loudly can you shout "HELP"?

Yes Folks I'm a yellin!!

On the third Wednesday of September I have been asked to give a presentation on Cloth Diapers!! ARGH!! I have been using cloth on Emily for 5 months now and have no regrets at all! Despite being mocked and being told "Don't expect her to be in cloth if she were ever to live with me" remarks we are doing fantastic! Even hubby is on board (Mention cost efficiency and they soon come around-Not to mention I don't expect him to change a diaper or do laundry)

I am so excited! My friend Devin over at www.clothdiapersinc.com is sending me her business cards and rack cards (similar to brochures) I will be showcasing her story and website.. (Which is where I get all of my mommy needs and baby care needs)..

So let the research begin! Carbon footprints and cost efficiency will be my major for the next month!


No comments: