Saturday, August 27, 2011

Body Semester..

On Monday morning at 5am I start a grueling 16 weeks of very intensive diet/training... I am very excited to be working along a very good friend of mine that has successfully changed her life for the better in so many way's. I know you are all thinking I don't have any weight toloose but underneath all the clothing layers you would be shocked.. In December I will show ff my before and after pictures.. I know I will succeed.. A reward of a entire new wardrobe awaits me and just in time for christmas!

My goals are to loose a minimum of 10 lbs (anything more will be a bonus-less would be upsetting) and of course to gain the strength and confidence.

I will succeed, I will succeed because My children deserve a mom fit and healthy, but most of all I will succeed because I deserve to feel fantastic!

No comments: