Monday, August 29, 2011

Great start to the day!

Cody woke me at 4:40 am to let me know he didn't know how to tuck himself into bed.. For once I was thankful. My alarm either didn't go off or because of being up with Parker all night I slept through it.

Anyway I made it with just a minute to spare at 5am to the gym for my assesment.. Gotta say the only thing terrifying about the whole ordeal was standing for a photograph!

I weigh 10 lb less than I thought, Ran a mile in 13 minutes and I cannot do a push up PERIOD!

As far as food it has been a fantastic day. I turned away a Dr.Pepper and currently have 2 and a half chocolate muffins sitting on the stove for the boys.. Self control is amazing!

Breakfast: Boiled egg. 2 cups of water.
snack: bowl of oatmeal in water. 2 cups of water
Lunch: scrambled egg whites on whole wheat toast with an 1/8th low fat mozzerella cheese. 2 cups of water.
Snack: 1/2 cup of red kidney beans with 1/8th feta cheese. 2 cups of water.
Dinner: baked Cod, roasted brussel sprouts, roasted sweet potatoes. 2 cups of water.
snack: yoghurt.




No comments: