Friday, November 14, 2008

Still no heat, a parcel from UK and my friend Millie.

Nope, still no heat! hopefully they will come out before the snow seriously falls! It's getting colder by the day!
Today has been an interesting day, my door bell rings and of course I am still in my pajamas (as I tend to be until Parker goes down for a nap) and woo hoo there is the mail lady (Ann) with a HUGE parcel for me from UK. It would seem my Father feels bad for me being stuck out here in a land of no real Tea, chocolate, biscuits(cookies), Christmas crackers and tree chocolate decorations just to name a few lets just say I am in my element right now! Oh and a thermometer too (the in your ear kind) I am feeling somewhat spoiled. there were also a few things for the boys too that have been put away until Christmas.
Today was a sad day for me as I had the Chance to go and meet Millie (a dear friend of mine) in Vegas but unfortunately having both boys sick last week prevented me from going I just couldn't afford the trip. I am very sad about it and would have loved to have gone I even had my bags packed and ready in the car waiting for the go ahead from Charlie but nope I had to unpack again. :( Millie has been a great friend and been a huge support to me during the bad times and has always been there when I needed her through the trials we have had with Cody, Cody and her eldest AJ were born on the same day and only 2 weeks between Parker and Brady, she is a very special and dear friend. I am sorry I couldn't be with you this weekend x

No comments: