Monday, November 10, 2008

Parker

I seem to talk alot about Cody and his health situations but seem to miss out on poor Parker so this is just a little update on him. While up in Salt lake he managed to get sick so a trip to the pediatrician on the Friday and low n behold he has RSV Saturday morning he is still no better he sounds like a rattle and having a hard time coughing and sneezing constantly so off back to the pediatrician we go yup he has pneumonia! Today has been an ok day he is still coughing and sneezing but managing to remain happy he ate his peaches for the first time in 3 days and even managed a few bites of sweet potato and all of his cereal (obviously different times of the day not all at once) and didn't vomit a huge plus let me tell you we did have the chance of getting him weighed and he was 13lb and 4oz so still very small for 6 mo but doing ok (he is a preemie). He attempted to pull his knees up under him and has actually managed to move an inch I would like to think deliberate but I think it was just a fluke he also attempts to say dada again I think just a fluke his first word will obviously be moma. here are a few pictures taken today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Daryl said...

I hope young Parkers respiratory problems clear up.

Don't worry to much about him being prem....

...I meet lots of mums with prem babies, the best I can do for them is to say "Don't worry Mum, they won't be small forever!","I was prem and am now 16.5 stone with a 46 inch chest!"