Monday, November 10, 2008

Family

I need to update on Family life a little since it has been about 2 weeks since my biological father came on the scene with my step mother and half sister. You need to know that the last time I saw my father my sister and I would have been approx 18 mo and the fact we are nearing our 32nd birthdays to suddenly have a strange man in our lives with a wife and daughter has been quite the roller coaster for everyone. Rebecca is adorable I couldn't ask for more in a baby sister. Chris is the step mother and we have alot in common from classical music to Ballet I look forward to getting to know her more and as For my Father; Colin he is an emotional cry baby. He met up with my sister Yvonne and her 3 "CHILDREN" and he barely spoke to her for emotions. At least a good year will have gone by by the time we meet so hopefully he wont blubber all over my boys. in the first post that I talk of him I had mentioned my feelings were still to be determined and I think I am positively impressed by him and look forward to knowing him.

2 comments:

Daryl said...

Hi Mate

Its good to hear you being positive and finding the ability to give things a go.

You wouldn't have heard me say these things a year ago, but I too have had to give a family member a second chance, and I'm kind of glad I did.

Good Luck!

Colin (Dad) said...

I have to cry now and again. or I might explodethese things they call emotions are one heck of a thing.do we realy grow out of it or do we grow into it, I don't seem to recall being this emotional before.

Well maybe when we lost our dog Trudy.

Then theres the time Rebecca broken her ankel.

the worst of it all is.
I cryed on our wedding night. Not many know why.