Friday, December 12, 2008

Slowly recovering.

Last night was VERY scary I passed out putting Parker to bed (thankfully I had laid him in bed first) hit my head on the metal crib that is in his room, Cody was at a young mens meeting with Charlie so at least I didn't need to worry about his safety I tried with all my might to call Charlie without luck to get him home so I could go to the emergency room it was quite some time before he made it home! I wasn't given the opportunity to talk to him or even get a message to him! Hemorrhaging is no fun at all today I feel as though I have been hit by a ten ton truck I ache from head to toe my fingers and feet are so numb that its uncomfortable to walk I am still very dizzy and my head is pounding I'm not lifting Parker today so he is mad at me for laying on the floor all day long but I can't risk dropping him Cody is being a very good boy I think kids know when mommy is sick and behave in a perfect manner I even managed to sleep for an hour and Cody sat watching a movie.

I survived. Hopefully last night was the peak of it and now slowly recovering.

No comments: