Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas blessings.

We received some very special gifts this year which we are truly grateful for. We are ready for the festivity's to begin. Its actually not that stressful for us as we only have one family to visit. I am looking forward to Cody opening his gifts this year he seems so much more aware of everything he even thinks he has baby Jesus in his tummy waiting for Christmas morning to appear. We are going to make Baby Jesus a birthday cake tomorrow evening and make some cookies for Santa we even bought some carrots to lay out for the reindeer! I am trying to talk Charlie into buying some spray of some form to lay footprints of snow on the carpet where Santa walked "snow" into the house when he put presents underneath the tree, Charlie doesn't think its a good idea so I don't know if it will happen or not. I will be heading to Wal~mart tomorrow so I will see what I can find that may work.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: