Monday, October 27, 2008

rescheduled for surgery!

Wow what a day! I sit in anticipation from the Children's hospital ALL day long calling the poor pediatrician over and over finally getting a call (Too late) that Cody's surgery has indeed been rescheduled! Not too happy let me tell you! So home we come feeling miserable. On the upside we will be home for Halloween (and we all know Halloween is my fav holiday) on the downside Cody will miss his first school picture and we will not be able to do bonfire night which is a 5 year Flowers family tradition (thinking of doing it before we leave though). Surgery is planned for the 3rd November.

Parker tried crawling today it was so cute and funny to see. He would get his knees tucked up to his chest and then faceplant straight into his blanket he tried several times, finally moving about an inch after a good hour of effort. he rolls around the floor chasing Cody everywhere he goes so I know I am in trouble once he masters crawling!

2 comments:

Chani said...

I am glad that you are able to be home for Halloween. I hope everything goes well with Cody's surgery next week. BTW, I think the pictures on your blog are so adorable!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Wow Crawling already time sure flies by quicker all the time!