Monday, October 13, 2008

What a weekend!

On Saturday I get a Phone call from my sister fairly late in the day so I automatically know something is wrong as it was 2 am for her.
It would seem we have a half sister that we knew nothing about her name is Rebecca she is 24 and lives in Scotland. Talk about a complete shock to the system!
Not only am I trying to deal with a very sick little boy but now this I don't think my stress levels have ever been so high!
I get the chance to talk to her and she seems really nice very down to earth and very secure with herself to contact us apparently she has always known who we are and has wanted to find us for quite some time.
So as if this isn't a shock to the system in its own right Yvonne and I get the chance to talk to our biological father last night. How do I feel about this? Well that is still to be determined!

No comments: