Sunday, May 13, 2012

Body Semester.

Well, here I am.. The night before I start a 4 week program with Body semester, This is nothing new to me as I have been a student here for the last 6 months, The first 3 were amazing I lost 30lb and became a amazing body age of 24! 11 years younger than my actual age! My muscle mass was fantastic everything went great.. The last 3 months were sadly not so great. My attitude stunk! Really stunk.. Things changed my son became very sick and life just simply became confusing.. I start a 5 day 4 week course tomorrow at 5am! I am excited owning up to the fact I ate like crap, that although I exercised  along with Jillian Michaels (On the days I wasn't at the studio) I didn't give it my all. I will be not only showing up but showing up with attitude! The attitude that only a British girl has, all my frustrations all my anger all of my all will be spent in that studio! 


I am proof that Body Semester works! I am also proof that you control the results! The next four weeks are going to be brutal for me so please understand when I decline lunch, I will be sticking to this plan for the long haul, not just for four weeks! 


Here's to a happy healthier me! 



No comments: