Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fun run.

5K run here we come! Get ready to have your socks knocked off!! Parker and I will be in the race walking as I have to have him in a infant carrier due to lack of babysitters we are ready and willing to go! 3 and a bit miles walking with Parker in his carrier should be ok I do this on a regular basis whenever we go out anywhere I am the one to carry Parker mostly due to the fact my back appears stronger than Charlie's (I'm certain you other moms understand this Isn't usually the case!) Anyway here we are about to walk around outside preparing ourselves for this walk! I feel a little intimidated as friends and family are laughing at my decision but I know with or without your support my butt will cross that finish line!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Daryl said...

Why on earth are "Friends and Family" laughing at you?

Doing something physical, for fun and for Charity with an ultimate goal is to be commended.

Maybe we should mock those that don't support you!

Name and Shame I say!!!!