Sunday, January 4, 2009

My challenge!

I was sitting on my butt watching TV while Parker slept and Cody sat with his map of America (Thanks Christa) and a commercial came on for www.discoveryhealth.com its a challenge to spend 8 weeks getting into shape and loose weight so I log on according to there site I only need to loose 4lbs to get to my ideal weight for my height and body frame. They have exercise routines online with videos to watch and full instruction so you can't go wrong. I think I can do this they expect a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise per day and with school starting back up tomorrow I think I can actually pull this off and well lets face it if I loose a few extra pounds in the process then YAY I am really excited at this thought so tomorrow I get to go shopping for my new meal plans for the next 8 weeks. if it works I will stick at it to remain healthy. I will keep you all posted. They also offer a 30 day free pass to Bally total fitness only downside to that is that we don't have one in the state of Utah! Otherwise I would be there daily!

No comments: